Keep Trying

Print Via Etsy

This week I got an exciting email congratulating me on being a vendor to an upcoming indie craft show in Columbus.
I couldn't believe it! 
Little Blue Feathers was in.

I applied for this show two years in a row and was denied two years in a row.  Each year I have made improvements in product quality, professionalism and photography, so I tried again hoping these changes would put my application on top.  I think that is important, to always be on the look out for ways to improve.  It not only makes the acceptance email sweeter, but it's rewarding to look back to a year ago and see how much has changed.

Hard work always pays off, and I am so glad I kept trying.  Reading "congratulations" in my email was a rush of excitement.  I hope this reminds you to never give up.
"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."
And in some cases, to keep trying.



Come by and say hi?  ;)

Show information:
April 20th
Downtown Columbus, OH
Veterans Memorial 
10am - 6am


1 friendly comments:

It's Sooo Fluffy said...

That is awesome!! My pup gets so many compliments on his lil bowtie :)