Time Off


Starting on Monday the 25th, my shop will go on "vacation mode" for a short while.  For some reason Etsy only allows you to title time away from your shop as a vacation?  Oh how I wish I was taking a road trip to an adventurous town with good food...

What I will be doing is having work done on my knee, and we are unsure what the recovery will be like.  There are two ways it could go, and I won't know the outcome until I wake up from surgery and the doc tells me how it went.  Either way, I am not sure when I will be feeling mobile and returning to my sewing room.  I will keep everyone posted and for now am planning on closing the shop on Monday the 25th to leave me with two days to complete orders and ship before my scheduled surgery date.  The plan is to reopen as soon as possible, but I advise getting orders in this week in case I am away longer than expected.  

I hope the pups are prepared for an extra snuggly week next week.





3 friendly comments:

It's Sooo Fluffy said...

Good luck! I hope you're well soon!

Little Blue Feathers said...

@It's Sooo Fluffy! thank you! me too. I'm really nervous :(

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Hope everything goes well and you have a quick recovery. I'll be thinking about you, friend!