Handmade Artist Feature: Molly Mattin


I love shopping different handmade artists online.  There are so many unique items out there, and sometimes it's just a matter of knowing where to look.  Because it's a big BIG shopping season right now, I am going to introduce to you new handmade artists that you can buy gifts from online.  Etsy is a great place to shop handmade locals, and if you are new to Etsy I have put together a post with tips for buying handmade items online this holiday season. 


I hope you enjoy the shops included in this series, and please share with friends and family!
Buy handmade.
Buy Local.





Today I am featuring a new find on Etsy:  Molly Mattin

I came across Molly Mattin when I was shopping on Etsy for locals.  When I shop local on Etsy, I type in Ohio because I consider all of my home state local.  When I come across a shop that is in the same city or county as I am, I get a little excited.  Molly Mattin is based out of Springfield, OH which is not too far from where I currently live.  Molly Mattin is a digital artist that specializes in typography within states.  Her work is very eye catching and great for showing your hometown pride.  

Take a look at some of her work below:
OHIO Cincinnati Reds special edition print via Molly Mattin
Digital illustration Print of Florida with Cities via Molly Mattin
Digital Illustration Print of Texas State with Cities Listed via Molly Mattin



State of Ohio Digital Illustration Print with Cities Listed via Molly Mattin

If you like Molly's work, stop by and say hello and that you found her on Little Blue Feathers blog!

You can shop more of MollyMattin in her Etsy shop HERE.  She is also on Twitter.

1 friendly comments:

Stephanie @ Shades of Color Art said...

Just saw her shop and loved her work! Now I have her in my list of gifts. Thanks Michelle!