Shop Update - Christmas Bow Ties


Recently I added new holiday fabrics to my shop, and they've been a huge hit!  I definitely see customers shopping for Christmas already and I am so excited to watch these adorable ties ship to pups in family photos and preparing for Christmas parties.  

I am going to let you in on a little secret, the bow tie on the bottom left is going to be available next week at 35% off!  Follow along on my Facebook page so you don't miss all the details!  They go live on Monday, and there is a limited quantity that won't last long!

To purchase these Christmas bow ties, click HERE.  Your pup will thank you for his early Christmas gift ;)

3 friendly comments:

Kessler said...

These are so adorable! I'm wishing I had a puppy right about know. Such a cute idea!

Little Blue Feathers said...

@Kessler
Thank you! You should totally get a puppy. They are so much fun :)

Darby & Sheri said...

Oh my goodness these bow ties are FAB! My handsome boston man would look dashing in one of these! Great job!
www.undergroundvintage.org