Christmas Packaging






It's that time of year!  Christmas packaging is in full force here at LBF studios!

A long time ago, I used to wrap my bodysuits in scrap fabric with ribbon.  I loved the way it looked, but the added costs got to be a little too much when I started selling more.  For a long time I haven't included specialized packaging but with the holidays here, I wanted to spruce things up a little bit. 

Getting mail is so much fun.  Getting mail that is a handmade item packaged really cute, well that can make your day.  I purchased Kraft bags for very cheap online (a box of 1,000 for $19), a stamp duo, stamp pad and these cute little bows ($1.50 for 12 in a pack) in the Christmas aisle at Hobby Lobby.  This has turned out to be an inexpensive packaging option that continues the LBF brand until the very last step.  I hope my customers enjoy the extras this season!

0 friendly comments: