Handmade Featured Artist: Personal Baggage

*I love shopping different handmade artists online.  There are so many unique items out there, and sometimes it's just a matter of knowing where to look.  Because it's a big BIG shopping season right now, I am going to introduce to you new handmade artists that you can buy gifts from online.  Etsy is a great place to shop handmade locals, and if you are new to Etsy I have put together a post with tips for buying handmade items online this holiday season.*

I hope you enjoy the shops included in this series, and please share with friends and family!
Buy handmade.
Buy Local.

__________________________________________________________________________



Lover Not A Fighter Tshirt

Shop Personal Baggage Tees


I first heard of Personal Baggage at Three Dog Bakery, where I am currently selling some of my dog products.  I am totally in love with their "Homeless To Homie" t-shirt and love the idea of them conveying their message through graphic tees.

Some people wear t-shirts because they are soft and comfortable, while others wear them to say something meaningful (or funny) to them.  In this case, these shirts do both..  And they are handmade.  And they are local!  Personal Baggage is based out of Columbus and they are selling in Three Dog Bakery and in their Etsy shop online.  If you are an animal lover, you should probably take a peek.  

You can visit them on their Facebook page as well by clicking HERE or their website HERE.

*Stay tuned for more handmade artists being featured each week.


0 friendly comments: