Bark In The Park

Red and white checkered bow-tie for sale here.
Pear green and white scallop stripes bow-tie.

Large felt flower collar accessories.

Small felt flower dog collar accessories.




This weekend I am participating in my second show of the year (and in May) close by here in Akron, OH.  This show is going to be really fun because the entire show is for pups!  Bark in the Park is this Saturday and I am very excited to share a booth with good friends that make handmade dog leashes.  I have really turned into a dog lover and I can't wait for Stanlee and I to make new friends at the show.  I have been adding more dog bow-tie and felt flower inventory to prepare for the show and playing with fun new fabrics.  If you live in the area, you should come out to Springfield Lake Park and people watch, dog watch and enjoy the warm weather with a walk around the lake.  It will definitely be a good time.

Also, have you ever noticed that a lot of times an owner and their dog resemble each other?  I love people watching, but if it's combined with people and their pups....well that is just even more fun!


0 friendly comments: