Sneak Peeks




Photos taken with instagram app.  Come follow along!


The past couple weeks I have been working on new products for my Etsy shop and I can't tell you how excited I am!  I have made the switch to American Apparel shirts that are 100% natural organic cotton and made in the USA.  This is a direction I have been wanting to take for a while now and am thrilled to offer amazing quality shirts that are environmentally friendly as well.  I have also simplified my fabric collection to my favorite designer fabrics and am planning some blog tutorials for my old scrap fabrics!

I have a lot more designs and ideas to complete before I will give my shop a new reopening, but until then, here is a fun little sneak peek of some new products coming soon to Little Blue Feather!

12 friendly comments:

Unknown said...

I just squealed a little when I saw that raccoon. I cannot wait to see the finished product! :D:D

wanda said...

I LOVE the raccoon and also the owl fabric! Excited to see what you make.

stephanie said...

love love love all your new fabrics! so so pretty.

Lori said...

Don't you just love these blog hops where we get to find and meet new blog friends? Glad I found you. I'm a new follower and I would love if you stopped by and followed back, so we can stay connected. Lori

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Thank you for participating in the blog hop! Wishing you much success in your bloggy endeavors! New follower :)

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for stopping by! I love your little shop!

STARDUST said...

Just found your blog through the Blog Hop and I'm so glad I did! Hope we stay in touch from now on!
Olga
www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com

art nouveau said...

Thank you Michelle so much!!I really like the owls fabric!!Very good job!!See you around!!Kisses!!
P.s Love your dogs!!xoxo

Lindsey said...

I am such a sucker for chevron!! Stopping over via the blog hop! So nice to meet you!I'm a new follower :)

Lindsey
outofalabaster.blogspot.com

Jenn Erickson said...

I love all the colors and patterns, and that owl fabric is full of character!

Your button caught my eye over at the Grow-Your-Blog Blog Hop. It's a pleasure to have the opportunity to connect with other creatives and to tap in to new sources of inspiration and camaraderie!

So pleased to "meet" you!

Following you with GFC,
Jenn/Rook No. 17

Little Blue Feathers said...

@{OLIVIA}

Thanks Olivia!

Little Blue Feathers said...

@Lindsey Cazac

Chevron gets me every time! Thanks for following!