{Photoshop Fun} - New LBF Marketing

Photoshop; oh how I love you.  Creating new blog buttons, editing pictures, drawing new designs and making cards are some of my favorite things to do in my spare time.  

Something about the color combination of the green and the blue, the font and the hand drawn feather, the lines and brightness make me love the images below.  Simple, bright and Little Blue Feather style...


Blog promo button for my giveaway on JessicaNdesigns blog last week.

Little cards shipping with orders to promote LBF outside of Etsy.

3 friendly comments:

stephanie said...

ok tell me about photoshop. what version do you have and how much was it? right now i just use photobucket and picnic and sometimes they just don't cut it ya know? your designs are SO cute!!!

Bonhomie said...

michelle, you're making me think i should work on some new designs......or maybe have you do it for me! :-P

Little Blue Feathers said...

Thank you! LOL I love working on new designs ;)