Hello Chicago!

Well friends, I am in CHICAGO for the weekend!  
{squeel}

I can't tell you how excited I am.  My husband's cousin lives in Chicago and him and his wife are  awesome!  They told me about the Renegade Craft Fair and said I should look into selling items at the show.  I checked it out, looked at the price, thought about it, looked at the price, evaluated inventory, thought about the time of year, looked at the price again...and decided to attend the show just as a shopper. This means I will be shopping 300 indie-craft booths this weekend in Wicker Park!  

I am already so amazed by the talented artists I have seen through the Renegade Newsletter and know I will be blown away by all the creativity.  Shopping handmade items in a big city on an early fall day sounds perfect!  

I hope everyone has a great weekend and check back in next week for lots of photos from Chicago and the craft show!



photo credit




0 friendly comments: