Handmade Feature: Birdy Bird Boutique


*I love shopping different handmade artists online.  There are so many unique items out there, and sometimes it's just a matter of knowing where to look.  Because it's a big BIG shopping season right now, I am going to introduce to you new handmade artists that you can buy gifts from online.  Etsy is a great place to shop handmade locals, and if you are new to Etsy I have put together a post with tips for buying handmade items online this holiday season.*

I hope you enjoy the shops included in this series, and please share with friends and family!
Buy handmade.
Buy Local.
_______________________________________________________________________________




Chevron knit hat with yellow flower
"Chubby Chunky," the Chinstrap hat
"Little Loves" Scalloped Chinstrap Hat

I can't get over the cuteness in these photos.  Birdy Bird Boutique is based out of Toledo, Ohio and Kelly is the designer behind these adorable crocheted hats for babies.

I have always been a fan of knit and crocheted hats and ear warmers, and I imagine my little one some day being the same way ;)  Not only are these adorable hats great Christmas gifts, but they are functional going into winter and also great for photo props.  It's a close call, but I think my favorite is the scalloped chinstrap hat.  So so cute!

You can also check out Birdy Bird Boutique on Facebook.



*To view all of my local artist features, click here.

0 friendly comments: