Brickyard Buffalo Feature

site design for Brickyard Buffalo by October Ink.


This week I am offering a BIG discount over at Brickyard Buffalo's launch party today!  Brickyard Buffalo is an online pop-up market that showcases designers, their business and awesome products.  It's a way to shop great vendors at a discounted price that last for a limited time.

This week only, I am offering two dog bow ties and two felt flower collar accessories at 35% off!  That is a big discount!  Actually, I'm not sure I have ever offered 35% off before?!  This means you should snag a couple for your pup this Christmas season at this price while supplies last.

You can view the details of my deals HERE.  Below are larger photos of the products being sold at this great value.  Take a look and shop some of the other great vendors this week!





Shop these items on Brickyard Buffalo HERE.

0 friendly comments: