Wedding Photography



A few weekends ago I helped my sister-in-law, Amelia, photograph a wedding for the first time.  Amelia has been photographing families, newborns and children for a couple years now, and recently people have been booking her for weddings also.  I am not at all surprised, because she is continuously impressing me with her photography skills!

When Amelia asked me to assist her with this wedding, I was so excited (and nervous) to get a chance to photograph with her.  My anxiety was kicking in a little the morning of the wedding, but once we started taking pictures and hanging out with the bridal party, we had so much fun.  There is something about having two photographers where you can bounce ideas off of, get two completely different angles of the same pose and have backup if needed in a situation.  It's two of everything.  Double the photos.  Double the equipment (just in case, you never know..) and double the fun.  

Not only were we photographing a cousin's wedding, but the wedding and reception was held at the same place my husband and I had our reception almost exactly four years before.  It was an awesome experience.  One that I am glad Amelia asked me to share with her.

I am looking forward to seeing more photos and the creative editing she does on our pictures.
Thanks, Amelia!




*You can check out Amelia's photos from the wedding and her other albums on her FB page: Amelia Sharkey Photography



3 friendly comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Such beautiful wedding photos! Each shot looks creative and lovely!

Little Blue Feathers said...

@Zobia Thank you so much!

Little Blue Feathers said...

@Zobia Thank you so much!