Hello May








May 1 is here and oh my, it's going to be a busy month!  Today I woke up early and started my day {and my month} off on a good note.  I had a little pep talk from the hubs about how awesome of a day it was going to be, packed him a very impressive pita for lunch, showered with amazing new handmade fragrant soap, cooked a power breakfast for myself, cleaned the kitchen and sat down to write in my calendar.  And it's only 8 am!

There are so many things I am looking forward to in May.
Upcoming shows:
May 5 - Crafty Supermarket (Cincinnati, OH)
May 12 - Bark in the Park (Akron, OH)

Mother's Day, my mother-in-law's birthday, my parent's anniversary and my mom's birthday are all in the same week.

One of my best friend's from high school is getting married this weekend.

A visit to northeast Ohio from my parents.

And of course I am looking forward to spring flowers, warmer temps and more outdoor time with my family.

Yeah, it's going to be a great month!
Do you have big plans?
Happy 1st day of May!




1 friendly comments:

All Dahl'd Up said...

I just passed an award on to you! Come visit and check it out! dahlingkadie.blogspot.com