Sweet Tooth Saturday

West Side Market

chocolate covered jalapeno 

marshmallow dipped in chocolate, rolled in peanuts, drizzled with caramel and chocolate

We have a hard time passing up baklava


my Mr.



Today has been a coffee and sweets kind of day for the husband and I.  To say I have a sweet tooth might be a bit of an understatement.  I have grown up loving anything with chocolate or sugar; and even better if it's paired with ice cream.

Today we went to the West Side Market, purchased a few treats and visited a couple local coffee shops while in downtown Cleveland.  It's days like this that make me love the weekends so much.  

Relaxing with the husband.
Local shops.
Good coffee.
Specialty deserts.

Do you have a sweet tooth?  I might have to start a monthly Sweet Tooth Saturday post to share my sweet finds and favorite recipes with you all :)


4 friendly comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! All of those look delicious. I have such a sweet tooth, it worries me sometimes! Haha

Jennifer Richardson said...

rich velvety swooning
happening over here:)
be. still. my. heart.
thanks for the chocolately daydreaming,
Jennifer

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Please tell me you did not eat that chocolate covered jalapeno... :P

:)

Little Blue Feathers said...

@Natalie @ NS Pottery

oh goodness no! That was Justin's treat!