Five Favorites: Handmade Valentine Decorations

If you follow me on Pinterest, you will notice I have started quite the collection of DIY pins.  Even though I have not yet attempted 90% of my crafting and DIY pins, I love knowing I have a lot of options organized in one place for when I am ready to create something new.

If you are looking to do some crafting this week for Valentine's Day, I recommend checking out some of these easy tutorials and decorations.  You can repin them to your pinterest account by clicking on the photo, or click directly through to the original source website listed just below each photo.

Have fun with them and add a little love to your home for Valentine's Day!









Source: etsy.com via Michelle on Pinterest

1 friendly comments:

Unknown said...

I need to get that heart puncher! What a perfect idea for stamping out shapes! And to use the paint swatches is perfect! Love this post!

XO. Britt
www.themagnoliapair.com