Before and After: Hair Styles

In my younger days {prior to 26} I loved to change my hair color and style.  A lot.  Sometimes, every month.  I was easily bored with my look and wanted to change things up.  Throughout high school and college I always had short hair because I was never patient with growing it out even though I loved the idea of long hair.  I am not sure what changed me, but I have been color free/cut free since October 2010 {thank you, thank you! -wink}  I have only trimmed my hair twice this past year and am working toward natural long hair.  I did however cut my blunt bangs again this past weekend and man does it feel good.  Just enough change to keep me going :)

Here are a few photos from my college days and newlywed life:
Photobucket

This is my hair now after this weekends trim:


I wish I could share more photos of my bright blond and very very short hair styles.  Probably a good thing they are not on this computer ;)

8 friendly comments:

Sarah said...

I really liked when your hair was short and black, but I really love the way it is now :)

Little Blue Feathers said...

Thanks Sarah :)

Kelly said...

you have the perfect skin...every color & style suits you beautifully.

Unknown said...

Yep, you can pull off anything! I love your current style, though. :)

Little Blue Feathers said...

Thanks Kelly and Jenny. I sometimes miss the color change ups but it's nice to spend the money on other things...like fabric that I don't need either!

stephanie said...

I love your long hair and your natural color totally suits you! i've never colored my hair {gasp!} well once when i was like 17 I put some carmel highlights in it which was a terrible decision but i think people look great with their natural color. its how God made them! ; ) And your bangs are totally cute! Just added your button to my page as well!

sarah said...

you have such cute style! any tips on growing your hair out? i'm trying to, but am finding it a very slooooow process.

Little Blue Feathers said...

Hi Sarah Beth! I have been trying to grow mine out for a long time too. I quit coloring my hair and also started letting my hair dry naturally. My hair has wave to it and it's better to let it go in the summer. I also cut way back on the flat iron. I think all around I have been trying to make my hair healthier, which has helped it grow more. I was not very nice to my hair before! I take a multivitamin everyday too :)