Weekend Recap: Visitors and The Fiber Fling


My weekend was spent volunteering at the Crooked River Fiber Fling in a little village in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and spending time with my in-laws.  I met adorable alpacas that produce amazingly soft fleece, shopped vendor booths, watched spinning and weaving demonstrations and learned about different yarns, dyeing and felting techniques to create beautiful garments.  I pretty much loved it!  


When my shifts were done at the Fiber Fling, I met up with family and had fun playing with our dogs, driving around Cleveland, eating good food, playing games and spending time with my sister-in-law that I love so much.  It was a great weekend :)









While I played at the Fiber Fling, Justin took his family to play at the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Photobucket
Justin and Sarah
Photobucket
Walking around the Ledges and Ice Box Cave
Photobucket
Nature
Photobucket
Justin's paretns
Photobucket
Photobucket





1 friendly comments:

Sarah said...

So happy we got to spend the weekend with you guys. Love you:)