Felt Flowers and Feathers....oh my!

Last week was the week that fabric flowers and feathers took over my work space!  Felt, feathers and strips of cotton fabric were everywhere.  The past couple days I have had the chance to photograph new products and add new listings to etsy, all of which are hair accessories!  It has been a fun week and I can't wait to wear some new flowers myself.  My personal favorite is the berry purple hydrangea hair clip!  I am thinking this clip in white is going to be the perfect addition to my Easter and birthday outfit!

When I was working on new accessories last week, I decided to go ahead and make two or three while I have all the materials out and ready.  All of the cotton fabric flowers have multiples ready to sew on to onesies or have as inventory for future orders or upcoming craft shows.  But then this also got me thinking, what if I sold the fabric flowers in sets?!  How cute would it be to have these little hair clips at a garden party, for bridesmaids, party favors at a little girl's birthday or as photography props for your clients?!  So what I have decided to give a try is a set of 6 = $30 ($5 each equaling $6 savings) and a set of 10 = $45 ($4.50 each equaling $15 savings).  How fun!


You can view all the new listings here.  Thanks for visiting!  Check out a few photos of new listings below.  I will see you tomorrow!












 Each hair clip is machine and hand sewn for lasting quality.

0 friendly comments: