Pups and Weddings


Source: jennyyoo.com via Michelle on Pinterest

Lately, I have been hearing more and more of having your pup be a part of your wedding or show up for  the reception.  Let me tell you, I love it!

As you all know, I am a pretty big dog lover and four years ago I liked the idea of having Miley come to our wedding so we could get some professional photos with her.  It didn't take long for us to realize that her 11 month old self was not fully capable of holding her bladder for very long, not chewing everything in site and slowing down to a speed below 50 mph.  So, we opted out. However, I think it is a great idea and a wonderful memory you could have with your pup.

Some of the exciting things I have been working on for customers are custom made dog collar accessories. I have had special requests for very large flowers, custom colors and custom made straps for dogs that won't be wearing their typical collar and leash at the wedding, but still needs to sport their Little Blue Feather bow-tie.

Wedding season is almost here and so many pups, just like his one below, are about to attend their parent's special day!  

Meet Remi.





Remi's mom is Cristi from the blog My Dog's Teeth
All photos are c/o Cristi.  
Now Remi can wear his tie with an easy on and off velcro fabric strap custom made just for him and his neck size!  This is something I am thinking about adding to my shop for an additional cost.  Now pups can match and wear this in addition to their collar and leash, or by itself for pups that behave extra extra well! ;)

Have you been to a wedding with the pup as a part of the ceremony, or would you include your own pup at your wedding?!  I would love to hear your answer!


1 friendly comments:

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

SO CUTE! I would love Buster to be a part of my wedding! :)