Five Favorites: Work Tunes

I don't think She & Him ever leaves my record player...

Every morning, I wake up, take the dogs out, eat breakfast and then turn on music.  This is a pretty typical routine that begins my day.  I love listening to pandora, itunes and even our classic old school way of vinyl records.  As long as music is playing somehow, I usually don't have a preference as to where it is coming from.


Five Favorite artists to listen to while I work:

  1. Ray Lamontagne
  2. She & Him
  3. JJ Heller
  4. Florence & The Machine
  5. Ryan Adams 



And since five artists is just not enough, take a listen to just some of my favorite tunes by these artists and more.  Word is it might make for a more enjoyable Friday ;)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

0 friendly comments: