{Inspiration Workshop #9} - The Beach, Hawaii Day Dreaming








This weeks inspiration topic from Gussy Sews
The Beach


There is something about Hawaii that I long for.  Something about the rocky shores, crystal clear water, white sand, colorful sunsets, waterfalls, volcanos, and outdoor adventure is calling my name.
When I see these photos, I feel relaxed, inspired and in awe of God's beautiful earth....and I can't imagine the feeling of seeing this in person.  Someday :)

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


3 friendly comments:

Cerrisse said...

Beautiful pictures. I have always wanted to visit Hawaii.

Shelly Tutt said...

Oh my to be lying on that beach! Beautiful photos!
Stopping by from Gussy Sews!
Shelly xo

A said...

I would love to visit. When I see pictures of all the giant hotels on the beach, it makes me sad.