Great "Dane-a-saur"

Just when I thought this couple couldn't be any more adorable...

...they found Owen, the cutest Great Dane puppy I have ever laid eyes on.  He is handsome, sweet and is living the good life with his awesome new parents.  They are one little happy too cute for words family.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Aubrey and Adam call this his "dane-a-saur" face!  I had to laugh when I read that and then saw the photo.

Since Owen came into their lives, Aubrey and Adam realized they needed an XXXXXXXL dog bed for his 60 pounds {and growing} puppy body! Aubrey asked if I would make a dog bed cover for him and naturally I said yes and started thinking about ideas and colors!  In the end, it was plenty big enough, super cute...i mean rough and tough boy....and will be easy to care for.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's funny how the bed looks so much smaller when he is laying on it :)  Congratulations on your new home Aubrey, Adam and Owen.  And I can't forget Owen's sister, Catherine {aka Catrin}

0 friendly comments: