{Custom Orders} - Family Photo Session

This past week I have kept very busy with etsy sales and custom orders that came through my email.  My apartment is left covered with buttons, fabric scraps, thread and hair clips. All orders have now been shipped and it is time to relax with the hubby and look forward to a Saturday spent cleaning and reorganizing, which I am actually really excited to do.  Weird?  Maybe...

One of the orders I have really enjoyed working on is for Christi from Christi Nicole Photography.  Christi found Little Blue Feather at the Spring Fling a couple weekends ago and decided to order shirts with matching headbands for her kids upcoming photo session!  Her youngest girl is real girly and she suggested doing something princess related.  For some reason, I had a little difficulty with this at first.  I wanted to do a crown with a bird resting on it, but that didn't look right.  Next, I cut out too many pieces for the crown and it looked like a little too much compared to the other kids simple designs on their shirts.  After feeling a little stumped, I went to the craft supply store and found the cutest pink sparkly buttons!!   All this princess crown shirt needs now is a hot pink and teal tutu!









Christi and I also decided to team up for her photo session she is holding at Wegerzyn Garden.  I mailed some extra cute hair accessories for her to use as props in her photo shoots and in turn, she will share the wonderful photos to use for LBF sites!  You can book a time in her mini session at Wegerzyn Garden through her facebook fan page.  Enjoy :)

0 friendly comments: