Easter and Birthday Celebration Weekend!

Well friends, today I turned Twenty Six!  Isn't it amazing how fast time flies?!  Today I kept thinking, was that really 365 days?!!  

This past week I felt really spoiled with all the time I was able to spend with my husband and our families.  Justin took a few days vacation and we traveled to our home town to spend the week with family.  While we were in town, we went to a Reds game, did some shopping, slept in, visited family, celebrated my birthday, attended Easter service at our home church, and even went on a little trip to Ikea (can't wait to organize my work space)!  

Tomorrow means back to our normal schedules and working on lots of new little blue feather items!  Happy Monday everyone!




view at the Reds game Thursday

What our server brought to me after he found out it was my birthday!  
And after I already had one desert...but I couldn't let it go to waste!

0 friendly comments: